Friday, March 9, 2012

Update and a pin

Well we are packing! No turning back now. I must admit that I am not a fan of the house being so disheveled. It is kind of nice to get everything down and see all of my collections together though. I didn't realize some of them were so large. For example:

I think I had 4 boxes just between my Christmas china and Fall plates. I'm thankful we found a traditional plan with lots of storage in the kitchen and dinning room. I also had to take pictures of how I had some of my antiques displayed in cabinets and such so I will remember. I think when I get to open my boxes it is going to be like Christmas all over again! In September!
 
It is official we will be camping for the next 6 months! And no, that isn't Alex topless. This is a picture from a lake trip a few years back. I think it would be neat to have a vintage airstream of cute remodeled coach like Lucy's but I love my children to much to sell them into slavery. Although after 6 months of living in the Pioneer I may be ready to get rid of it! Another goal to save for. Some may think we are crazy for camping for 6 months but the housewife frugality kicked in and it is just the smartest option. I'm just thankful it is over the summer and not winter. Although we didn't really have a winter this year...
So I leave you with this pin I recently found. I think it is perfect no matter the size of cost of our homes.
Found on Pinterest, originally from The Rachel Berry Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment