Monday, April 23, 2012

Update

I am still alive. It has been three weeks of trailer life, interesting to say the least. It really hasn't been that bad just very strange. I will say it is a great way to simplify. All of the gadgets I thought I once needed I now realize I don't. Sure it is nice to have nice things, handy gadgets and pretty dishes but slowing down for family is even better. I don't think I ever really took the time to slow down before and enjoy all that my kids and husband had to offer. But with our beautiful weather we have been able to take nightly bike rides, do lots of puzzles and perfect our coloring abilities. Granted I am not sure how I will feel in 3 more months but I am trying to stay positive.
As for the house the first floor is frames and the trusses should be delivered tomorrow so they can start on the second floor. It is going pretty well considering all of the rain and storm delays we have had.
So if you were facing the next 4-6 months in a 200 square foot space with three other people what would you choose to take as a major necessity?

No comments:

Post a Comment